- No categories
breadcrumb Whiteway Motors > 129096911_896405114433204_3446085585735003076_n
Archive without dropdown
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
category without dropdown
- No categories
Category with dropdown
- No categories
- 5G Phone Demand Grows Among Customers Planning to Buy New Models in the Next 6 Months: Kantar July 28, 2021Over two third of customers purchasing a new smartphone in markets including the US, Europe, and China in the next six months prefer to buy a 5G phone, according to consulting firm Kantar. It was also found that there’s been a growing interest among customers for purchasing phones from a physical store over an online […]
- Poco X3 GT With MediaTek Dimensity 1100 SoC, Triple Rear Cameras Launched: Price, Specifications July 28, 2021Poco X3 GT has launched in Malaysia and Vietnam as an upgraded version of the standard Poco X3 from September last year. The phone comes with impressive specifications especially for the price. It is offered in two RAM and storage configurations as well as three colour options.
- Samsung One UI 4.0 Beta Based on Android 12 Reportedly Announced, August Release Tipped for Galaxy S21 Series July 28, 2021Samsung One UI 4.0 beta, based on Android 12, has been announced, as per a tipster. It will reportedly be available in August. Its stable version may be rolled out by December this year. The new UI may come with new icons, colour scheme, updates in Samsung Knox, among others.
- Apple iPad Pro 2021 (11-inch) Review: Untapped Potential July 28, 2021The third-generation iPad Pro benefits from Apple’s powerful M1 SoC, along with more RAM and support for 5G. However, does it make sense upgrading an older 11-inch model for this? Read our review to find out.
- Shopify Rides Online Shopping Boom to Beat Quarterly Revenue Expectations July 28, 2021Shopify beat second-quarter revenue expectations on the back of a resilient online shopping trend precipitated by the COVID-19 pandemic
- Tesla Hikes Electric Car Prices in US, Holds Line in China July 28, 2021Tesla showed signs this week of divergent strategies in the world's two biggest automotive markets, raising prices to boost profit margins in the US while keeping prices steady in China and hoping to grow sales there.
- Realme MagDart Magnetic Wireless Charger Teased to Launch in India on August 3 July 28, 2021Realme MagDart magnetic wireless charger launch will take place at 5.30pm IST on August 3. Realme Flash smartphone’s launch alongside the Realme MagDart wireless charger remains uncertain. The teaser poster shows a ring-like structure that indicates its similarities with the MagSafe Battery Pack announced by Apple recently.
- After Flipkart, Amazon Said to File Appeal at India's Supreme Court in Antitrust Probe July 28, 2021Amazon filed an appeal with the Supreme Court against a state court's order that allowed an antitrust probe against the US firm and Flipkart to continue, according to source and court listings.
- Flipkart Asks Supreme Court to Stall India's Antitrust Queries, Probe July 28, 2021Flipkart has asked the Supreme Court to restrain India's antitrust body after it asked sensitive questions in what the firm called an "invasive" investigation of its e-commerce operations.
- Sony ZV-E10 Mirrorless Camera With 25-Megapixel Sensor, 4K Recording Launched for Vloggers, Content Creators July 28, 2021Sony ZV-E10 interchangeable lens mirrorless camera has launched in North America. It has been designed for vloggers and comes with features such as a compact build, rotating display, easy livestreaming with a PC connection, among others.