- No categories
breadcrumb Whiteway Motors > 175578671_4072338129453307_9134363159264956001_n
Archive without dropdown
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
category without dropdown
- No categories
Category with dropdown
- No categories
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey Steps Down, CTO Parag Agrawal Chosen as Successor November 29, 2021Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey has stepped down from the executive position and CTO Parag Agrawal has been picked as his successor. Dorsey is also the CEO of payments processing company Square.
- PlayStation End of Year Deals Sale: Big Discounts on Marvel's Spider-Man, F1 2021, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla November 29, 2021PlayStation End of Year Deals sale has kicked off, giving gamers another chance to pick up their favourite games at a discounted price before the year ends. The PlayStation Store currently has discounts on over 700 games, including titles like Marvel’s Spider-Man, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, Alien: Isolation, and several others that are discounted until December […]
- Google Redesigns Wear OS 'System Updates' Screen to Mention the Android Version November 29, 2021Google has introduced an update Wear OS that overhauls the “System updates” interface. The update lays the groundwork for the upcoming Wear OS 3.
- Adidas Announces Coinbase Deal, Just Days After Announcing Its Entry Into the Metaverse November 29, 2021Adidas has announced a partnership with major crypto exchange Coinbase while also claiming real estate within popular metaverse platform The Sandbox, but details to both deals are scarce for now.
- Steam Sets New Record With Over 27 Million Concurrent Active Users; Cyberpunk 2077 Becomes Global Top Seller November 29, 2021Steam has broken another record with 27 million concurrent active users. Out of these, 7.8 million accounts were playing a game at the time. Separately, Cyberpunk 2077 became the global top seller with around 23,300 very positive reviews by players on Steam.
- Spider-Man: No Way Home, Money Heist, Aarya, and More: December Guide to Netflix, Disney+ Hotstar, Prime Video November 29, 2021Money Heist season 5 Volume 2, Spider-Man: No Way Home, Bob Biswas, Aarya season 2, Inside Edge season 3, Minnal Murali, The Witcher season 2, Cobra Kai season 4, The Matrix Resurrections — the biggest movies and TV series in December 2021 in cinemas and on Netflix, Zee5, Disney+ Hotstar, Amazon Prime Video, HBO Max, […]
- Realme GT 2 Pro India Launch Tipped for Q1 2022, Renders, Key Specifications and Price Revealed November 29, 2021Realme GT 2 Pro will be launched in India in the first quarter of 2022 (Q1 2022), as per a report. The phone may be priced at around $799 (roughly Rs 60,000) for the base model. The renders shared by OnLeaks show a protruded rear camera module with two 50-megapixel sensors.
- Solana Claims 1 Transaction Uses Less Energy Than 2 Google Searches November 29, 2021This report establishing Solana is greener than other popular crypto networks comes at a time several countries have expressed concerns about the high-energy demand of crypto activities.
- Oppo Foldable Smartphone Tipped to Feature Inward-Folding Design, 50-Megapixel Triple Camera Setup November 29, 2021Oppo's rumoured foldable smartphone specifications have been spotted online, thanks to a tipster who says the handset could feature an inward-folding LTPO display with a 120Hz refresh rate, 50-megapixel triple cameras, and a Snapdragon 888 SoC under the hood. Oppo is yet to make an official announcement about its foldable handset, but previous reports have […]
- Jio Tablet, Jio TV Tipped to Be in the Works, May Launch Next Year November 29, 2021Jio TV and Jio tablet are in the works, a new report suggests. The two devices are likely to be positioned in the ultra-affordable space just like the JioPhone Next. An exact launch timeline for both these products is not known, and neither have their specifications been leaked.