- No categories
breadcrumb Whiteway Motors > 62C0F01A-A16E-4556-A1C8-C13B58BF7712
Archive without dropdown
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
category without dropdown
- No categories
Category with dropdown
- No categories
- Google Pixel 7 Design Revealed in Promo Video Ahead of October 6 Launch; Teases Three Colour Options September 30, 2022Google is all set to unveil the Pixel 7 series smartphones alongside Google Pixel Watch during its ‘Made By Google' event on October 6. Google has published a promo video showcasing the vanilla Google Pixel 7. In the video, the smartphone is seen in three finishes
- FIFA 23 Review: Barely Even Trying September 30, 2022FIFA 23 review: EA’s new football game — the last with the FIFA branding — has no intention of fixing the things that are broken. Even its introductions, from cross-play to women’s clubs, leave a lot to be desired. FIFA 23 released September 30 on PC, PS4, PS5, Stadia, Xbox One, and Xbox Series S/X. […]
- CryptoPunks NFT Sold For $4.5 Million, Makes For Largest Sale Amid Dipped Buys September 30, 2022CryptoPunks NFT numbered 2924 was recently sold for a whopping ETH 3,300 or $4.5 million (roughly Rs. 36 crore). While the identity of the buyer remains undisclosed, it is owned by wallet address 0x9045de belonging to somebody pseudonamed ‘seedphrase’. Based on Ethereum, the CryptoPunks NFT collection was launched by the Larva Labs studio in June […]
- Xiaomi 12T, Xiaomi 12T Pro European Price, Renders Leaked; Three Colour Options Tipped September 30, 2022Xiaomi 12T and Xiaomi 12T Pro will be reportedly launched on October 4. In an update, the European price details of the smartphones have been tipped online. Separately, the Xiaomi 12T leaked in renders hint at the smartphone's design.
- Redmi Note 12 Pro+ With 210W Fast Charging Gets 3C Certification, Redmi Note 12, Redmi Note 12 Pro Also Surface: Report September 30, 2022The Redmi Note 12 series has reportedly received China’s 3C certification. Notably, the Redmi Note 12 Pro+ is said to come with support for 210W fast charging.
- Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2022: Best Deals on Affordable 5G Phones September 30, 2022Amazon Great Indian Festival 2022 sale is currently live in India with huge discounts on a range of smartphones. The yearly sale brings no-cost EMI options and exchange discounts on various products across all major categories. A wide range of 5G smartphones is currently listed at discounted rates during the sale.
- Jurassic World Dominion Director Hints at More Movies in the Franchise September 30, 2022Jurassic World Dominion director Colin Trevorrow has hinted at more movies in the franchise. Speaking to Empire, the filmmaker revealed that he deliberately planted seeds for the franchise’s future. Trevorrow described the series as “unfranchisable,” and therefore introduced a world where humans and dinosaurs co-exist together — as means to change the DNA.
- Twitter Tests Immersive Media Viewer With Vertical Scrolling for Video: All Details September 30, 2022Twitter has announced two new features to its redesigned video viewing experience featuring a full-screen view, and a video carousel feature on the 'explore tab' that enables vertical swiping with a new 'videos for you' sub-section. The immersive media viewer with vertical scrolling will be available for iOS users using Twitter in English, while the […]
- Bengaluru's Crypto-Friendly Tea Seller Admits to Seeing No Profits on Earnings September 30, 2022Shubham Saini, a final year dropout of a BCA course, has stirred a whirlwind of excitement among the Indian crypto community. The young lad has begun accepting crypto payments for his hot tea and maggie servings to the residents of Bengaluru. On an average, Saini has been seeing atleast three to four crypto payments. While […]
- Apple Watch Ultra First Impressions: Not Just an Upgrade September 30, 2022The Apple Watch Ultra, Apple's latest high-end smartwatch, is targeted at adventurers and sportspeople. It has all the features of the Apple Watch Series 8, plus additional sensors and a ruggedised body.