- No categories
breadcrumb Whiteway Motors > 810b2c72-5196-4a17-83c6-fddba440f275
Archive without dropdown
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
category without dropdown
- No categories
Category with dropdown
- No categories
- Mumbai to Get First of 200 New Electric Double-Decker Buses in December, Developed by Switch Mobility August 19, 2022The first of 200 new buses are expected to start service on Mumbai's busy roads from December, joining nearly 400 single-floor EVs already in operation.
- iOS Still Has Unpatched VPN-Related Issue 2 Years After Disclosure; iPhone Users' Data at Risk: Researcher August 19, 2022A researcher has claimed that Apple has not fixed a VPN-related issue on iOS that restricts the operating system from hiding existing connections once a VPN app is enabled on a device. This vulnerability, first reported two years ago, puts users’ data at risk essentially defeating the working of a VPN app.
- Vivo Y22s With Snapdragon 680 SoC, 5,000mAh Battery Listed on Company Website Ahead of Launch August 19, 2022Vivo Y22s is listed on the official company website of the company. The listing has revealed the full specifications of the handset alongside the design details. The smartphone gets 50-megapixel dual rear cameras and a 5,000mAh battery. It is powered by the Snapdragon 680 SoC.
- Sony LinkBuds (WF-L900) True Wireless Earphones Review: Unconventional Design, Reliable Performance August 19, 2022The Sony LinkBuds (WF-L900) true wireless headset has an unconventional design, with a hole in the middle that lets you hear what’s playing and what’s around you with equal ease. Pitched as a wear-all-day option, is the Sony LinkBuds the best premium true wireless headset for mixed use? Find out in this review.
- Honor 70 5G With Snapdragon 778G+ SoC, 66W Fast Charging Support Launched: Price, Specifications August 19, 2022Honor 70 5G has been launched in Malaysia. The handset features Snapdragon 778G+ SoC, paired with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of onboard storage. The phone has a triple rear camera unit on the back, headlined by a 54-megapixel Sony IMX800 sensor.
- Vivo V25 5G With MediaTek Dimensity 900 SoC Set to Launch on August 25: All the Details August 19, 2022Vivo V25 5G has been announced and company has also revealed its specifications. The handset will come with a 6.44-inch full-HD+ AMOLED display and a MediaTek Dimensity 900 5G SoC. The smartphone from the Chinese company is set to launch on August 25 in Thailand and will also feature a triple rear camera setup.
- Just Eat Takeaway Grabs Cash, Sells Brazil's iFood to Prosus for EUR 1.8 Billion August 19, 2022Technology investor Prosus said on Friday it would pay up to EUR 1.8 billion ($1.81 billion) to buy the 33 percent stake in Brazil's iFood from rival Just Eat Takeaway.com that it does not already own.
- Chinese City Chengdu Dims Lights in Heatwave Power Crunch August 19, 2022A provincial capital in southwest China has dimmed outdoor advertisements, subway lighting and building signs to save energy, official announcements said, as the area battles a power crunch triggered by record-high temperatures.
- Elon Musk's Licence to Print Money Off Lithium Didn't Last Long August 19, 2022Elon Musk says there’s big money to be made by turning raw lithium into battery chemicals, but shrinking profit margins suggest the mining end of the business might still be a better bet.
- Paytm CEO Vijay Shekhar Sharma Faces Biggest Test Today Since IPO Dud August 19, 2022The billionaire founder of Paytm, Vijay Shekhar Sharma, faces a crucial test of investor confidence Friday, when shareholders will decide whether they want him at the helm of a fintech pioneer that made one of the worst debuts in Indian history.