- No categories
breadcrumb Whiteway Motors > 833C0329-A834-44DA-B8DF-4766C04CACA4
Archive without dropdown
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
category without dropdown
- No categories
Category with dropdown
- No categories
- Fursat, an Apple Film Shot on iPhone 14 Pro, Released on YouTube: Details February 2, 2023Fursat, a short film shot on iPhone 14 Pro, is now available to watch on YouTube. Apple has shared the film, directed by Vishal Bhardwaj, on the video streaming platform on February 3. The film Fursat stars Ishaan Khatter and Wamiqa Gabbi in the lead roles.
- Samsung to Manufacture Flagship Galaxy S23 Smartphones in India for Local Market February 2, 2023Samsung on Thursday said it will manufacture premium Galaxy S23 smartphones in India to cater to the local market requirements. The launch price of the Galaxy S23 series in India is in the range of Rs. 75,000 to Rs. 1.55 lakh per piece. At present, Galaxy S Series smartphones are being manufactured at Samsung's Vietnam […]
- Jehanabad - of Love and War Review: An Earnest Attempt at Telling the Story of Small-Town India February 2, 2023Jehanabad - Of Love and War tries to capture the details of life in small town India, following local politics, caste equations and tensions, and the typical ways of courtship and marriage, all in the backdrop of increasing Naxal activity. The show is based on real events involving a jailbreak in November 2005 in Jehanabad, […]
- India Among Top 3 Nations Contributing Active Users Growth for Facebook: Meta February 2, 2023India is among the top three nations contributing active users growth for Facebook as of December 31, 2022, social media major Meta said in a regulatory filing. The company has reported a 4 percent increase in worldwide daily active users (DAUs) to 2 billion on average during December 2022 from 1.93 billion during December 2021.
- Microsoft, Amazon, Other Tech Firms Cut Jobs at Second-Highest Pace on Record in US February 2, 2023Layoffs in the United States hit a more than two-year high in January as technology firms cut jobs at the second-highest pace on record to brace for a possible recession, a report showed on Thursday. The layoffs impacted 1,02,943 workers, a more than two-fold jump from December and an over five-times surge from a year […]
- NHRC Chief Calls for Strict Laws for Unlawful Internet Behaviour, Cyber Crimes February 2, 2023National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) chairperson Justice (Retd) Arun Kumar Mishra on Thursday called for a stringent law to deal with "unlawful Internet behaviour and cyber crimes." He was speaking after the inauguration of the 25th All India Forensic Science Conference at the National Forensic Sciences University in Gandhinagar.
- Delhi Police Seized 348 Mobile Phones in Jails in Last 2.5 Months February 2, 2023More than 340 mobile phones have been found in different jails in Delhi in the last two-and-a-half months, official data showed on Thursday. Director General (Prisons) Sanjay Baniwal told reporters that the jail authorities found 348 mobile phones in two-and-a-half months.
- ChatGPT to Become Fastest-Growing App, Estimated to Have Gained 100 Million Monthly Active Users in January: Study February 2, 2023ChatGPT, the popular chatbot from OpenAI, is estimated to have reached 100 million monthly active users in January, just two months after launch, making it the fastest-growing consumer application in history, according to a UBS study on Wednesday.
- TRAI to Meet Jio, Airtel and Other Telcos on February 17 to Discuss Plan for Improvement in Services February 2, 2023Telecom regulator TRAI has called a meeting with telcos on February 17 to discuss measures and action plan for improving service quality, review of norms, benchmarks for 5G services, and unsolicited commercial communications. The meeting assumes significance as improvement in telecom service quality is bound to cheer mobile customers, irked by call drops and patchy […]
- Ransomware Attack on Data Firm ION Said to Take Days to Fix February 2, 2023A ransomware attack that hit ION Trading UK could take days to fix, leaving scores of brokers unable to process derivatives trades, sources familiar with the matter told Reuters. ION Group, the financial data firm's parent company, said in a statement on its website that the attack began on Tuesday.