- No categories
breadcrumb Whiteway Motors > Articles by: admin
Archive without dropdown
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
category without dropdown
- No categories
Category with dropdown
- No categories
- Xiaomi 12 Lite 5G Global Launch Teased; Full Specifications, Pricing Surface Again July 7, 2022The Xiaomi 12 Lite 5G has been teased by the company to launch soon. Furthermore, a listing for this handset has surfaced featuring its full specifications and pricing.
- Nothing Phone 1 Tipped to Sport Under-Display Fingerprint Sensor, Ultra-Wide Camera July 7, 2022Nothing Phone 1 will come equipped with an under-display fingerprint sensor and an ultra-wide angle camera, as per a tipster who cited Nothing’s TikTok handle as the source. The phone is also tipped to get a 120Hz display.
- Realme GT 2 Explorer Master Edition Teased to Pack LPDDR5X RAM Ahead of Launch on July 12 July 7, 2022Realme took to Weibo to confirm the RAM specifications of Realme GT 2 Explorer Master Edition. The smartphone will launch on July 12 alongside the Realme Buds Air 2 Neo earphones. The company claims that power consumption in the new model is reduced by 20 percent compared to previous smartphones.
- Facebook Allowed Employees to Access Deleted User Data, Fired Content Screener Claims July 7, 2022Facebook introduced a protocol in 2018 allowing the company’s employees to access data that users deleted, according to a former content screener. Earlier this week, Brennan Lawson sued Facebook parent company Meta, claiming he was fired for raising alarms about the new protocol, which appeared to violate EU digital privacy rules and an FTC order […]
- Tecno Spark 8P Price in India Tipped Ahead of Official Launch July 7, 2022Tecno Spark 8P price in India has been tipped online — just hours before the official announcement.
- Elon Musk Said to Have Twins With Top Neuralink Executive Shivon Zilis Last Year: Report July 7, 2022Elon Musk, CEO of Tesla, had twins with Shivon Zilis, a top executive at Musk’s Neuralink startup in November 2021, according to a report. Both Musk and Zilis reportedly moved a Texas court in April to rename the twins so that they had their father’s last name and their mother’s last name as part of […]
- Netflix Confirms Stranger Things Spin-Off and Play Based on Original Idea by the Duffer Brothers July 7, 2022Netflix's wildly popular Stranger Things is getting a spin-off series and a new stage play set within its creepy supernatural world, the streaming giant said on Wednesday. The projects come under a sprawling "overall deal" between the brothers and Netflix.
- Samsung Electronics' Q2 Profit Likely Rose 11 Percent on Solid Server Chip Demand July 7, 2022Samsung Electronics reported a smaller-than-expected rise in quarterly operating earnings on Thursday as lower sales to inflation-hit smartphone makers dragged on profits from server customers loading up on memory chips. The profit fell short of a KRW 14.45 trillion (roughly Rs. 88,000 crore) SmartEstimate from Refinitiv.
- India's PLI Schemes Reduced Dependency on Mobile Imports by 33 Percent in FY22: Report July 6, 2022India's phased manufacturing programme and the production-linked incentive scheme have helped to cut mobile imports by 33 percent in fiscal 2022, while local production was pushed up by around 26 percent during the year, says Crisil report. India reportedly has negligible share (under 1 percent) in global supplies
- Vivo India Directors Said to Leave Country as ED Intensifies Money Laundering Probe July 6, 2022Vivo India directors Zhengshen Ou and Zhang Jie are said to have left the country as the Enforcement Directorate intensified its inquiry into the money laundering case against the Chinese firm. The information comes a day after the agency carried out searches at 40 locations in connection with the case.