- No categories
breadcrumb Whiteway Motors > B3BCDC05-AAEE-431A-AE70-6C7E4217B618
Archive without dropdown
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
category without dropdown
- No categories
Category with dropdown
- No categories
- Amitabh Bachchan Wins Interim Order for Protection of His Personality Rights November 26, 2022Bollywood legend and veteran actor Amitabh Bachchan filed a suit in Delhi High Court seeking protection of his personality rights, image, voice or any of his characteristics without his consent, following which the court passed an interim ex-parte injunction in his favour. Lawyer Harish Salve submitted that there is a complete misuse of Amitabh Bachchan's name, i...
- What Are WhatsApp Polls and How Do You Use Them? All You Need to Know November 26, 2022A poll could help take group members' opinions on any topic or idea, or could be used for making plans quickly. Your responses will be protected by end-to-end encryption.
- OnePlus 11 Tipped to Come in Glossy Green and Matte Black Colourways November 26, 2022OnePlus 11 does not have an official release date yet, but ahead of it, a tipster has leaked colour options of the upcoming handset. The OnePlus 11 is said to come in glossy green and matte black colour options. The upcoming OnePlus 11 is expected to succeed the OnePlus 10 Pro. It is said to […]
- NASA's Orion Spacecraft Enters Lunar Orbit a Week After Artemis I Launch November 26, 2022NASA's Orion spacecraft was placed in lunar orbit Friday, officials said, as the much-delayed Moon mission proceeded successfully. A little over a week after the spacecraft blasted off from Florida bound for the Moon, flight controllers "successfully performed a burn to insert Orion into a distant retrograde orbit," the US space agency said on its […]
- Amazon Said to End Two EU Antitrust Probes by Year-End to Avoid Fine November 26, 2022Amazon may be able to end two EU antitrust investigations by the end of the year after tweaking concessions to address concerns over its use of sellers' data, two people familiar with the matter said on Friday. Settling the EU investigations means the company will avoid a fine of as much as 10 percent of […]
- Paytm to Resubmit Application for Authorisation of Payment Aggregator Services November 26, 2022Paytm has shared an update with the exchanges about its 100 per cent subsidiary, Paytm Payments Services. The company can now resubmit the application within 120 calendar days for the payment aggregator services. Ahead of that, the company will seek necessary approval for past downward investment from Paytm into its subsidiary.
- Huawei, ZTE Sale, Import Banned in US After Being Listed as Threats by FCC November 26, 2022US authorities announced a ban Friday on the import or sale of communications equipment deemed "an unacceptable risk to national security" — including gear from Chinese giants Huawei Technologies and ZTE. Both firms have been on a roster of companies listed as a threat by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), and the new rules bar […]
- Elon Musk Calls Donald Trump’s Twitter Ban ‘Grave Mistake’, Condemns Violence November 26, 2022Elon Musk has called Twitter's ban on then President Donald Trump after the January 6 attack on the US Capitol as a "grave mistake" that had to be corrected. Although he also stated that incitement to violence would continue to be prohibited on Twitter.
- iPhone November Shipments to See Further Decline at Foxconn's Plant in China November 25, 2022Foxconn's flagship iPhone plant in China is set to see a further reduction in November shipments after the latest bout of worker unrest this week, a source with direct knowledge of the matter said on Friday, as thousands of employees quit. The world's largest Apple iPhone factory has been grappling with strict COVID-19 restrictions that […]
- Deepfakes Sharing to Be Criminalised in UK Under New Online Safety Bill November 25, 2022Under a planned amendment to the UK’s new Online Safety Bill, people who share so-called “deepfakes” — explicit images or videos which have been manipulated to look like someone without their consent — will be among those to be specifically criminalised for the first time and face potential time behind bars. The UK government said it […]