- No categories
Archive without dropdown
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
category without dropdown
- No categories
Category with dropdown
- No categories
- Coinbase Sued by Veritaseum for $350 Million Over Alleged Crypto Payment Transfer Patent Violation September 26, 2022Alleging that Coinbase has infringed on one of its patents, Veritaseum Capital, a blockchain-based software firm, has asked for $350 million (roughly Rs. 2,850 crore) in damages. Veritaseum claimed that it had been trying to reach out to Coinbase bringing this alleged patent violation to its notice, before filing the lawsuit.
- Samsung Says It Sold Over 12 Lakh Smartphones Worth Rs. 1,000 Crore on First Day of Amazon, Flipkart Sales September 26, 2022Samsung on Sunday said that over 12 lakh smartphones worth Rs. 1,000 crore were sold on the first day of the ongoing Amazon Great Indian Festival 2022 sale and the Flipkart Big Billion Days 2022 sale. The South Korean smartphone giant has slashed prices across its lineup, with discounts ranging between 17 percent and 60 […]
- Amazon Prime Early Access Sale Announced in 15 Countries in Bid to Entice Cautious Consumers September 26, 2022Amazon Prime Early Access Sale will be held next month, the company announced on Monday. The second such sale from the Seattle-based e-commerce giant will begin on October 11 and run for 48 hours in 15 countries. Amazon previously offered consumers discounts during its annual Prime Day sale in July.
- Government Said to Push Phone Makers to Support NavIC Within Months Amid Fears of Elevated Costs, Disruptions September 26, 2022The government is said to be pushing smartphone manufacturers to include support for NavIC (Navigation with Indian Constellation), the country's regional navigation satellite system. According to the government, which wants to reduce dependence on foreign systems including the widely used US GPS, NavIC provides more accurate domestic navigation and its use would benef...
- Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2022: Top Deals on Bestselling Laptops, Tablets September 26, 2022Amazon Great Indian Festival sale 2022 is now live with discounts and bundled offers on a large selection of electronics. We've handpicked some of the best deals available on popular laptops and tablets today.
- 5G Services Rollout Expected 'Very Soon', Aiming for Pan-India Coverage in 2 years, IT Minister Says September 26, 20225G services are expected to toll out "very soon" in the country, according to Information Technology Minister Ashwini Vaishnaw. The union minister also said at an event on Sunday that the government's target will be to cover the entire country within 2 years. Reliance Jio has already announced it will launch high-speed 5G telecom services […]
- Apple Store Festival Season Begins: Instant Discounts, Trade In Offers, Free Engraving, More September 26, 2022Apple Store festival season has begun in India. The company is offering an instant discount of up to Rs. 7,000 on HDFC Bank and American Express credit card transactions. There is also an exchange offer available on the purchase of a new iPhone.
- WhatsApp Testing Companion Mode For Android Tablets, Do Not Disturb API Support Spotted: Report September 26, 2022WhatsApp is reportedly testing two features for Android. The first feature is companion mode support for Android tablets and the other is support for the Do not disturb API for missed calls on the Android version of the Meta-owned messaging service.
- Bitcoin Remains Below $19,000 as Ether, Other Altcoins Continue Slide Over the Weekend September 26, 2022Bitcoin and Ether were both down over the past week after another volatile week of trading in which macroeconomic sentiment continued to guide prices.
- Apple Faces Backlash from NFT Community Over 30 Percent App Store Fee on Digital Assets: Report September 26, 2022Apple is looking to charge a 30 percent fee on all NFT transactions that occur on apps available on its App Store. As per industry standards, NFT marketplace commissions are usually around 2.5 percent, compared to which Apple’s demand of a 30 or 15 percent commission comes across as overpriced.