- No categories
breadcrumb Whiteway Motors > Inventory > Honda Acty > F0A5D0E6-FB34-43DB-BEEA-B254744CFFBA
Archive without dropdown
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
category without dropdown
- No categories
Category with dropdown
- No categories
- Realme 11 Pro 5G Series India Launch Today: How to Watch Livestream, Expected Price and Specifications June 8, 2023Realme 11 Pro 5G series India launch will take place today. The upcoming flagship series from the company will include the Realme 11 Pro and Realme 11 Pro+. The company announced last week about the launch date and timing of the Realme 11 Pro series in India. Here are all the details that you need […]
- Binance CEO's Trading Firm Received $11 Billion via Client Deposit Company, Claims SEC June 7, 2023Merit Peak, an offshore trading company controlled by Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao, received around $11 billion (nearly Rs. 90,890 crore) of client assets through a Seychelles-based firm set up to take customer deposits, a US Securities and Exchange Commission filing shows. The SEC filing, which on Tuesday asked a US court to freeze Binance's US […]
- Amazon Plans to Introduce Ad Tier for Prime Video Streaming Service: Report June 7, 2023Amazon.com is planning to launch an advertising-supported tier of its Prime Video streaming service, the Wall Street Journal reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with the matter. Discussions around the ad tier have been going on for several weeks, according to the report, and follow the launch of similar plans by rivals Netflix and Walt […]
- Kaspersky Appoints Jaydeep Singh as Head for India Operations June 7, 2023Cyber security company Kaspersky on Wednesday said it has appointed Jaydeep Singh as its general manager for India to head operations in the country. Singh will be responsible for leading Kaspersky's business operations and driving growth across the country, especially in the enterprise segment, in his role as General Manager for India, the company said […]
- Meta Verified Introduced in India for Mobile Apps for Rs. 699 per Month June 7, 2023Meta, which owns Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp, has started verified service in India at a monthly subscription price of Rs. 699 for mobile apps, the company said on Wednesday. Meta is planning to roll out verified service on the web in the coming months at a subscription price of Rs. 599 per month.
- OpenAI Against Regulating Smaller Startups in AI Field, Says CEO on India Visit June 7, 2023OpenAI is against regulating smaller startups in the field of artificial intelligence, Sam Altman, Chief Executive of the firm behind ChatGPT, said at a conference in India's New Delhi. "We have explicitly said there should be no regulation on smaller companies. The only regulation we have called for is on ourselves and people bigger," he […]
- Coinbase CEO Says the Crypto Exchange Has Been Always Transparent With US SEC June 7, 2023Coinbase Global's CEO Brian Armstrong said on Wednesday that the crypto exchange has a long history of being transparent with the US Securities and Exchange Commission. Armstrong was speaking in an interview, a day after the company was sued by the US securities regulator on allegations it failed to register as an exchange.
- Realme C51 Surfaces on NBTC, BIS Certification Website; Could Launch in India Soon: Report June 7, 2023Realme is reportedly planning to expand its C-series of smartphones with the launch of another handset. The purported smartphone is likely to be dubbed Realme C51. The smartphone has recently been spotted on NBTC, BIS, EEC, TKDN, and TUV Rheinland certifications sites. The BIS listing suggests an imminent launch in India, however, the company is […]
- Redmi 12 4G Price, Design, Specifications Leaked via Unboxing Video; MediaTek Helio G88 SoC Tipped June 7, 2023Xiaomi is expected to unveil Redmi 12 4G soon. Ahead of the launch, an alleged unboxing video of the handset suggested the price, key features, and design of the handset. The Redmi 12 4G is said to be powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio G88 SoC.
- Google Searches for Crypto-Related Keywords Fall to Lowest Point in 29 Months: Details June 7, 2023Crypto-related searches on Google have declined drastically in the last two years. Retail investors as well as institutional investors, both seem to have lost interest in the crypto sector especially after projects like FTX and Terra collapsed last year due to internal mismanagements, leading to losses worth billions in 2022. The Crypto Fear and Greed […]