- No categories
Archive without dropdown
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
category without dropdown
- No categories
Category with dropdown
- No categories
- Bitcoin NFTs Cross $100 Million in Monthly Trading Volume on Magic Eden: Report February 28, 2024Magic Eden reportedly saw over 45,000 Bitcoin NFT buyers this month and over 97,000 sellers listed their Bitcoin NFTs on the platform. Statistics show that the sales of Bitcoin-based NFTs picked pace when the price point of BTC reached and exceeded $25,000 (roughly Rs. 20.7 lakh).
- Reliance, Disney Announce Joint Venture to Merge Digital Streaming and TV Assets in India February 28, 2024Reliance and Disney announced a strategic joint venture on Wednesday that will merge their digital streaming and television assets in India. The merger will result in Reliance combining the businesses of Viacom18 and Star India into a single unit called Star India Private Limited (SIPL) through a court-approved scheme of arrangement.
- Sam Bankman-Fried Urges Lenient Sentence, Citing FTX Fund Recovery February 28, 2024Sam Bankman-Fried's lawyer urged a judge on Tuesday to impose a lenient sentence for the FTX founder's conviction for stealing $8 billion (roughly Rs. 6,63,30 crore) from customers of the now-bankrupt cryptocurrency exchange, arguing clients would get most of their funds back.
- Tecno Camon 30 Premier 5G With PolarAce Imaging System Unveiled at MWC 2024 February 28, 2024Tecno Camon 30 Premier 5G, said to succeed the Tecno Camon 20 Premier, was announced at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2024 in Barcelona. The company revealed some key details about the handset during an event at the MWC and confirmed a launch timeline. It is set to come to select markets in the second […]
- Galaxy AI Unleashed: Explore the World With Samsung Galaxy S24+ February 28, 2024
- Tumblr, WordPress Plan to Sell User Data to OpenAI and Midjourney to Train AI Models: Report February 28, 2024Tumblr and WordPress users might soon find that their data is being used to train artificial intelligence (AI) models, as per a report. Allegedly, the parent company of the blog sites, Automattic, has struck deals with OpenAI and Midjourney to sell user-generated public content to help train their AI model.
- OnePlus 12R Genshin Impact Edition Launched in India: Price, Specifications February 28, 2024OnePlus 12R Genshin Impact Edition has been launched in India. The phone has a new design inspired by miHoYo's action role-playing game Genshin Impact. The handset comes with gaming-focused optimisations and includes a giftbox with accessories for customisation. The OnePlus 12R Genshin Impact Edition has an electric-themed finish and "Keqing" logo on the rear.
- Google Working to Fix Gemini AI as CEO Sundar Pichai Calls Some Responses 'Unacceptable' February 28, 2024Google is working to fix its Gemini AI tool, CEO Sundar Pichai told employees in a note on Tuesday, saying some of the text and image responses generated by the model were "biased" and "completely unacceptable".
- Samsung Galaxy A15 5G's 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage Variant Launched in India: Price, Specifications February 28, 2024Samsung has launched its Galaxy A15 5G in a new 6GB RAM and 128GB storage configuration in India. The new memory variant comes months after the official launch of the handset. The Galaxy A15 5G was initially released in 8GB RAM + 128GB and 8GB RAM + 256GB storage options. The Galaxy A series phone […]
- Vivo V30, V30 Pro With 50-Megapixel Front Cameras, 80W Wired Fast Charging Launched: Price, Specifications February 28, 2024Vivo V30 and V30 Pro have been introduced in the Indonesian market. The phones feature curved 1.5K displays and 50-megapixel front cameras. They also come with the Aura Light feature, 80W fast charging support and IP54 rating. The phones ship with Android 14-based UI and support up to 12GB of RAM alongside 512GB of inbuilt […]