- No categories
breadcrumb Whiteway Motors > Nissan3
Archive without dropdown
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
category without dropdown
- No categories
Category with dropdown
- No categories
- iPhone 14 Pro Models Said to Offer 128GB Storage, Same as iPhone 13 Series August 13, 2022iPhone 14 series is reportedly in the works. As per a new report, Apple's iPhone 14 Pro models could offer 128GB storage and above as the iPhone 13 models. They were earlier expected to start with 256GB of storage.
- Airtel Shareholders Approve to Reappoint Gopal Vittal as Managing Director August 13, 2022Airtel's shareholders have approved the re-appointment of Gopal Vittal as managing director of the company for a period of five years with effect from February 1, 2023. Over 97 percent shareholders voted in favour of the resolution. Vittal currently holds position as the managing director and CEO of Airtel upto January 31, 2023.
- Elon Musk’s SpaceX Launched Falcon 9 With 46 Starlink Satellites to Low-Earth Orbit August 13, 2022Elon Musk’s SpaceX launched new batch of Starlink satellites into low-orbit Earth on Friday. The Falcon 9 rocket launched with 46 Starlink satellites from Space Launch Complex 4 East (SLC-4E) at Vandenberg Space Force Base, California. The new satellites are part of Group 3, which orbits in a shell that might be prone to debris […]
- Google Pixel Watch to Offer 24 Hours Battery Life, Tips Fitbit App APK Teardown August 13, 2022Google during its I/O 2022 consumer keynote teased the new Pixel Watch without confirming the price details. As per a new report, the wearable could come with 24 hours of battery life. It runs on the Wear OS platform and comes with Fitbit integration for tracking various physical activities.
- New Study Might Lead to New Therapeutic Approach for Treating Alzheimer’s Disease August 13, 2022Researchers have used a new CRISPR technology that enables them to control these microglia cells. This, according to the team, can lead to a new approach to the treatment of Alzheimer's disease. The team geared up to detect the genes that were responsible for specific states of the microglial activity. With this, they could switch […]
- OnePlus Co-Founder Pete Lau Hints at Upcoming Foldable Phone August 13, 2022OnePlus is reportedly working on its foldable smartphone. OnePlus co-founder Pete Lau on Friday posted pictures on Twitter hinting at the arrival of a new foldable device. With the launch of this smartphone, the company will join the likes of Samsung, Xiaomi, Motorola and Oppo which currently offer foldable smartphones in the market.
- New Gel-Based Artificial Cartilage Might Eliminate the Need for Total Knee Replacement August 13, 2022Researchers from Duke University have created the first gel-based substitute for natural cartilage, which, according to them, is more durable than the original. The hydrogel material is made of water and absorbing materials, and can effectively resist wear and tear up to three times more than the natural cartilage.
- Samsung to Charge Less for Galaxy Z Fold 4, Galaxy Z Flip 4 Screen Repair for Care+ Subscribers: Report August 13, 2022Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 and Galaxy Z Flip 4 screen repairs could be less expensive this year for users with Samsung’s Care+ subscription. Samsung was charging $249 to repair a screen on an out-of-warranty Galaxy Fold 3 and Galaxy Z Flip 3 with the $11 per month Care Plus subscription. Samsung reportedly lowered the […]
- Research Suggests Stomata Doesn’t Control Loss of Water From Plant Leaves August 13, 2022In a new study, scientists have discovered a long-hidden secret that might now help in making plants survive even using less water. They have noted that when the humidity level dropped outside the leaf, the relative humidity in the air space inside also witnessed a decline, which was sometimes as low as 80 percent. However, […]
- NASA's Mars InSight Lander Data Reveals Surprising Results About Possibility of Life on the Red Planet August 13, 2022According to a recent study conducted by the researchers at the University of California San Diego, Mars' subsurface has little to no evidence of water. The surprising results were derived after studying the seismic data from NASA's Mars InSight mission. The InSight lander studies the subsurface of the red planet digging roughly 300 meters beneath […]